Attention all LTP Parents,
If your son or daughter will be moving up to U10 next year and would like to learn how to pitch, Nosecreek Softball will be hosting a beginners CANpitch pitching clinic starting on Oct 21st.
What is CANpitch?
CANpitch instructors deliver leading-edge pitching instruction through group lessons using a 6-week curriculum created by a team of pitching experts. While the CANpitch program is taught in a group, instructors also focus on meeting every athlete’s individual learning needs, based on their skill level. The CANpitch Program is truly athlete-centered, inclusive and most importantly fun. We teach the basics, starting at the release point, working our way backwards towards the start point, standing on the pitching rubber.
Throughout the program pitchers will:
- Learn and develop the fundamental skills of pitching.
- Meet other players and develop friendships.
- See their progress as they move from one stage of pitching development to the next in a clearly defined pathway.
- Be introduced to the concepts of fair play, fitness, safety, and teamwork.
- Have a fun and memorable experience.
Registration will be opened shortly, with limited space.
Dates (Saturdays): Oct 21st – Dec 9th (7 sessions)
Times: Session 1 – 5-6pm
Session 2 – 6-7pm
Location: Hidden Valley School
If you have any questions regarding the clinic, please contact Dwayne Singer firstname.lastname@example.org